I LOVE pumpkin pie! I love it so much, I ask for it instead of birthday cake! And there have been many occasions where I’ve eaten the whole pumpkin pie to myself (hey- it’s my birthday- do I have to share LOL??!)
This week, I want to share with you my ultimate guilt-free pumpkin pie recipe! I’ve had many people try it, and they LOVE it so much they have made their own! I know you are going to love it just as much!!!
And it’s REALLY EASY! I promise it will be the easiest pie you’ve ever made! The key here is to use real pumpkin- now I know what you’re thinking “oh my gosh, can’t I just use the can?” Now you definitely can, but that authentic, delicious pumpkin pie taste comes from real baked pumpkin!
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice (see below for spice mix!)
- 3 teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia
- Optional: 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Bake pumpkin for 30-45 minutes at 400 C (same as baking a squash- you want it soft).
- Mix all the ingredients together and bake at 350 C in a glass pie dish for 45 minutes (or until center is set.)
You literally could eat the entire pie!
Servings : 4
Calories (per slice): 103 cals, 5 g fat, 5 carbs and 7 protein- talk about a one two punch!!! That is frigging sweet macros for such a delicious treat!
Please share this recipe on Facebook to enjoy a delicious guilt free pie this fall!
**Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix:
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves